We offer a range of services that support refugees and all migrants who seek to maximise their income through claiming the benefits they are entitled to. Primarily we provide the following:
- Help with determining eligibility for a particular benefit
- Form-filling and advice on collecting additional evidence
- Reading and explaining benefits letters
- Liaising with the DWP and HMRC over the phone
- Help with mandatory reconsiderations
- Help with appeals.
We make referrals to other local organisations for more advanced casework such as full benefits checks and overpayments.
Other services in Leicester
You can find out about different organisations in Leicester who support people with benefits advice in the document available to download below.